Guangdong Shunde Mingshi Chair Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
MS-6801 Product Description
First, the product picture
1. Seat and back sponge: Aluminum alloy mold is used to carry out high-density cold foam setting with high-quality PU foaming material. The density of the sponge is 60KG/M3, and the density of the back sponge is 45KG/M3. With insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, shock absorption, flame retardant, anti-static, good ventilation and other characteristics.
2. Seat and back inner plate: It is formed by high-quality splint by die bending and has a thickness of 10 mm. The screws are fixed to the double-sided grasped watermelon nails and fixed, never falling off.
3. Backing rubber shell: It is made of high quality PP (polypropylene) multi-element composite material by die casting and has a thickness of 3mm.
4. Seat rubber shell: It is made of high-quality PP (polypropylene) multi-element composite material by die-casting, with a thickness of 4-6 mm, with sound-absorbing holes, effectively removing environmental noise, and strengthening the reinforcing points on both sides.
5, return function: self-weight principle return, durable. The seat support shaft is a cold-drawn round steel with a diameter of 14mm. It has strong bearing capacity and is durable. The pendant of the seat on the foot of the station is made of cold-rolled steel with a thickness of not less than 4 mm and is reinforced and welded.
6. Handrail: It adopts high-quality PP (polypropylene) multi-element composite material to be die-casted by die. The handrail comes with a water cup holder, which is comfortable to move, and the movable handrail can be pulled up for convenient use.
7. Fabric: The back material of the seat is made of high-grade special fabric, which is anti-fouling, anti-fading and can not afford the ball.
8. Tripod: The foot tube is made of high-quality square tube (80X40XT1.5), and the bottom plate of the foot is made of 2mm high-quality cold-rolled steel stamping and forming and reinforced lacing. It is polished, polished, derusted, phosphatized, electrostatically sprayed (strong coating adhesion, high corrosion resistance, high wear resistance, high impact resistance), high temperature furnace and other processes.
9, number cup and line number cup: stainless steel fluorescent material.